Sunday, June 5, 2005

Truthradio. com Presents the D'Anne Burley Show, Live on Mon-Tues-Wed Each Week at 6 pm Central Time and You the Listener Can Call In To Speak To Our Guest

Truthradio. com Presents the D'Anne Burley Show, Live on Mon-Tues-Wed Each Week at 6 pm Central Time and You the Listener Can Call In To Speak To Our Guest

(PRWEB) February 1, 2005

Truthradio. com - The D' Anne Burley Show, Mon-Tues-Wed 6 PM Central Time Coast to Coast Internet Radio, KU and C BAND Satellite and Shortwave.

The D' Anne Burley Web site

Http://www. angelfire. com/dragon/bdoornews/The_Oracle_of_The_Night. html (http://www. angelfire. com/dragon/bdoornews/The_Oracle_of_The_Night. html)

E-mail Address: danna48@sbcglobal. net

New - So call in to speak to our guess Live! on Truthradio. com.

Our Call in Line for Our Broadcast is 1-866-771-8402

Call in at 6:20 PM Central Time Mon-Wed

Next Weeks Guest on The D'Anne Burley Show

Monday 6pm central time

Corruption in Americans Courts and Justice System

Tuesday 6pm central time

Electronic Terrorism used in Iraq and America - Whose involved and why is it being used?

How we are affected within our homes.

With Shivani, who will explain the measures you need to take to make your home, car and office safe from Electronic EMF producting sound that can cause harm to your health.

Wednesday 6pm Central Time

Scientist 101

An Interview with world renown Scientist Mordechai Vanunu from Israel,

How did Mordechai Vanunu become the nuclear whistleblower jailed for 18 years for treason and espionage? In his first interview since his release from prison, he tells Yael Lotan of the Sunday Times what made him a rebel.

I was born in Marrakesh on October 13, 1954. I used to have a very strong memory of my life in Morocco; since prison my memory is not as strong as before. My parents used to move from house to house and street to street. My father had a store selling food, a grocery store, and I used to go there and sit with him, see people and listen to them.

In June 1963 we moved to Israel. We knew nothing about Israel. We just knew what was written in the Bible, and we expected a very nice place with mountains and water, green and trees; (but) they sent us to the south, Beersheba. It was a desert. It was too hot and it wasn't what we expected. After three months we were given a much better house. Then my father started working in a job, we started going to school, and we started to become Israeli people.

I went into the army in 1971. I expected to have an interesting job but they put me in an engineering unit. After the army I applied to study engineering, but they only let me study physics. I tried to study but I did not do well, and I found an advertisement in the newspaper to work at Dimona (the secret nuclear weapons centre in the Negev desert).

Our goal is to get the Truth out please write to me and my staff, so that we can look into your complains and issues for future stories.

I can be reached by e-mail and if you leave a phone number I will call you back.

###