Saturday, January 7, 2006

Brian R. Thomas seeking Democratic nomination for Ohio 18th District US House of representatives at th March 2nd primary

Brian R. Thomas seeking Democratic nomination for Ohio 18th District US House of representatives at th March 2nd primary.

Its time to bring the common mans views and some common since to Washington DC

(PRWEB) February 6, 2004

I reside in Carroll County with my wife of nearly 8 years, Janet and our two children, Eleanor(Elli) and Kenneth(Ridge). I have been involved in politics since the mid 1990's. I currently work at Colfor in MMinerva, Ohio as a CNC machine operator where I am union steward, and on the environmental, ergonomics, and safety committees. I have a blue collar background. I attend the Perrysville UMC, am an active outdoorsman, a member of the UAW, NAHC, Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Alliance, Young Democrats of Ohio, Working Families E-Activast, and recently joined the NRA."I beleive in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights as they are written, just as our founding fathers intended." I will combat free trade as it is an attack on our National Sovereignty, bussiness, jobs, and family farms. Low priced livestock and produce are being dumped in our markets bringing prices down for our farmers and their families further complicating success for one of the hardest working groups in America. I beleive we can achieve a balanced budget by all congressional leaders having performance based pay. I will stop the attacks on overtime pay and the 40 nhour work week. I understand low income, personal mistakes, and hard times, I know that even with good hospitalization insurance that a family illness whether large or small can bring you to the brink of financial ruin, I have personally faced these situations. We need to combat the healthcare crisis, low income, the attacks on social security and medicare and the attacks on our veterans. I beleive I can accomplish these goals and many others with your support. You can contact me by e-mail at bthomas4ushouse18@yahoo. com

###