Friday, April 3, 2009

Byron Miller for Congress: We can make a difference

Byron Miller for Congress: We can make a difference.

Byron Miller announces his candidacy for the 2006 election to the U. S. House of Representatives, to serve the people of Pennsylvania's 16th Congressional District

(PRWEB) February 14, 2005

It is with great pleasure and pride that I announce my candidacy for the 2006 election to the U. S. House of Representatives, to serve the people of Pennsylvania's 16th Congressional District. I want to help ensure a better future for us, our children, and our parents by promoting the Democratic Party's platform – promoting the needs of working families and seniors, and increasing access to educational opportunities, health care, and jobs.

Our Constitution enshrines our commitment to a government of, for, and by the people of this great republic. I want to bring our government – our Congress – back to the people, back to its roots: to the citizens it is supposed to serve and protect. I want to help my fellow Pennsylvanians show the world that the ideal of democracy is worth the struggle, worth the fight – and that the freedoms our Constitution holds sacred are open to all.

I firmly believe in American values: strong families, a well-rounded education, and opportunity for all. I will stand with you in fighting to uphold these values, and I will hold them dear to my own heart.

It is YOU that I will fight for, YOU that I want to represent – not simply out of the goodness of my heart, but also out of the passion that drives me to help my fellow Pennsylvanians succeed by working to create an equitable future for all.

To find out more information or to contact us please visit http://www. byronmiller. org (http://www. byronmiller. org).

# # #